Application for Admission to the Master's in Mathematics
Thank you for your interest in a Master's in Mathematics. Before applying, make sure that you meet all the eligibility requirements.
Here is the application procedure:
- Complete the Université de Montréal application form (Guide to filling out the French application form).
- Obtain a copy of your official transcript* and a copy of your official diploma certificate.
- Obtain two letters of recommendation
- Fill the department of mathematics and statistics' form on research experiences and interests
- Upload all your documents previously mentionned into your Student Center. Following the Covid-19 pandemic, you must not send documents via post.
*If it is too early for you to submit your final grades, you must send in the partial grades that you have received and then complete your application as soon as possible once you have your final grades.