Thank you for your interest in a Doctorate in Statistics. Before applying, make sure that you meet all the eligibility requirements.
Here is the application procedure:
- Complete the Université de Montréal application form (Guide to filling out the French application form).
- Obtain a copy of your official transcript* and a copy of your official diploma certificate.
- Write a short motivational letter (200 - 500 words) about your research interests.
- Obtain two letters of recommendation.
- Send your entire application package to the following address:
Université de Montréal — Admission and Recruitment
P.O. Box 6205, Succursale Centre-ville
*If it is too early for you to submit your final grades, you must send in the partial grades that you have received and then complete your application as soon as possible once you have your final grades.