Université de Montréal - Département de mathématiques et de statistique - Dimitris Koukoulopoulos
- A note on the natural density of product sets (with S. Bettin and C. Sanna). Preprint, 6 pages, submitted for publication.
Equal sums in random sets and the concentration of divisors
(with K. Ford and B. Green).
Preprint, 88 pages, submitted for publication.
On the Duffin-Schaeffer conjecture
(with J. Maynard).
Ann. of Math., 46 pages, to appear.
Sieve weights and their smoothings
(with A. Granville and J. Maynard).
Ann. Sci. Éc. Norm. Supér., 85 pages, to appear.
The structure of multiplicative functions with small partial sums
(with K. Soundararajan).
Discrete Anal., 2020:6, 19 pp.
Beyond the LSD method for the partial sums of multiplicative functions
(with A. Granville).
Ramanujan J. 49 (2019), no. 2, 287–319. DOI: 10.1007/s11139-018-0119-3
The frequency and the structure of large character sums
(with J. Bober, L. Goldmakher and A. Granville).
J. Eur. Math. Soc. (JEMS) 20 (2018), no. 7, 1759-1818. DOI: 10.4171/JEMS/799
Sums of Euler products and statistics of elliptic curves
(with C. David and E. Smith).
Math. Ann., 368 (2017), 685-752. DOI: 10.1007/s00208-016-1482-2
Permutations contained in primitive subgroups
(with S. Eberhard and K. Ford).
Discrete Anal., 2016:12, 34 pp. DOI: 10.19086/da.849
The frequency of elliptic curve groups over prime finite fields
(with V. Chandee, C. David and E. Smith).
Canad. J. Math, 68 (2016), no. 4, 721-761. DOI: 10.4153/CJM-2015-013-1
Best possible densities, as a consequence of Zhang-Maynard-Tao
(with A. Granville, D. M. Kane and R. Lemke Oliver).
Analytic number theory. In honor of Helmut Maier's 60th birthday. pp. 133-144, Springer, Cham, 2015.
Primes in short arithmetic progressions.
Int. J. Number Theory, 11 (2015), no. 5, 1499-1521. DOI: 10.1142/S1793042115400035
When the sieve works
(with A. Granville and K. Matomäki).
Duke Math. J., 164 (2015), no. 10, 1935-1969. DOI: 10.4064/aa162-3-2
On the concentration of certain
Acta Arith., 162 (2014), no. 3, 223-241. DOI: 10.4064/aa162-3-2
On the number of integers in a generalized multiplication table.
J. Reine Angew. Math., 689 (2014), 33-99. DOI: 10.1515/crelle-2012-0064
Group structures of elliptic curves over finite fields (with V. Chandee, C. David and E. Smith).
Int. Math. Res. Not. IMRN, 2013, 15 pages. DOI: 10.1093/imrn/rnt120
On multiplicative functions which are small on average.
Geom. Funct. Anal., 23 (2013), no. 5, 1569-1630. DOI: 10.1007/s00039-013-0235-6
Pretentious multiplicative functions and the prime number theorem for arithmetic progressions.
Compos. Math., 149 (2013), no. 7, 1129-1149. DOI: 10.1112/S0010437X12000802
Divisors of shifted primes.
Int. Math. Res. Not. IMRN, 2010, no. 24, 4585-4627. DOI: 10.1093/imrn/rnq045
Localized factorizations of integers.
Proc. London Math. Soc. (3), 101 (2010), no. 2, 392-426. DOI: 10.1112/plms/pdp056
A reciprocity theorem for certain hypergeometric series (with B. C. Berndt).
Proc. Amer. Math. Soc., 137 (2009), 2369-2373. DOI: 10.1090/S0002-9939-09-09777-9
The Distribution of Prime Numbers,
Graduate Studies in Mathematics, 203. American Mathematical Society, Providence, RI, 2019.
Arrangements of stars on the American flag (with J. Thiel).
Amer. Math. Monthly, 119 (2012), no. 6, 443-450. DOI: 10.4169/amer.math.monthly.119.06.443
Generalized and restricted multiplication tables of integers.
Thesis (Ph.D.)-University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. 2010.
- Sieve weights and their smoothings, Analytic Number Theory, Oberwolfach, November 10, 2016.
- Permutations contained in transitive groups, 15th Panhellenic Conference of Mathematical Analysis, University of Crete, May 28, 2016.
- Sums of Euler products and statistics of elliptic curves, Elementary, analytic, and algorithmic number theory : Research inspired by the mathematics of Carl Pomerance, University of Georgia, June 10, 2015.
- Les écarts entre les nombres premiers, Club Mathématique, Université de Montréal, April 11, 2015.
- The frequency of elliptic curve groups over prime finite fields, Canadian Number Theory Association XII Meeting, Carleton University, June 20, 2014.
- Arrangements d'étoiles sur le drapeau américain, Club Mathématique, Université de Montréal, April 9, 2014.
- Pretentious multiplicative functions, CRM-ISM Colloquium, Montréal, March 14, 2014.
- Group structures of elliptic curves over finite fieds, 2012 CMS Winter Meeting, Special Session on Analytic Number Theory, Montréal, December 8, 2012.
- When the sieve works, Canadian Number Theory Association XII Meeting, University of Lethbridge, June 22, 2012.
- Generalized multiplication tables, Québec-Maine Number Theory Conference, October 3, 2010.